Welcome back to the New Westminster Museum and Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame
The New Westminster Museum is excited to reopen for booked visits to its long term galleries, feature galleries and the Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
The following outlines how you can book a time to visit:
- Bookings can be made for visits Wednesday – Sunday between 9:50am and 3:50pm
- One booking of up to six guests can be made in each time slot. All guests should be part of the same household or bubble.
- Each booking can visit the galleries for 45 minutes.
- Each guest over the age of twelve (12) is required to wear a mask unless they are unable to do so due to a health condition or a physical or cognitive impairment
- The wearing of masks is strongly recommended for guests age two (2) to eleven (11)
- The names and contact numbers for each guest must be provided at the time of booking.
What to expect when you book a visit:
- Upon selecting a time to visit you will be asked to fill out a form providing your name, email and contact information
- You will next pick a date and time for your visit
- You will then be asked to provide the first name, last name and contact information for each member of your group.
- Upon completion of your booking you will be sent an email with a confirmation of your appointment.
What to expect when you arrive at Anvil Centre:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior your booked visit
- Please enter through the ground level west doors of Anvil Centre (777 Columbia Street) or via the elevator from the parkade. Please note that the elevator will only take you to the ground floor.
- Call Anvil Centre staff at (604) 636-4480 if you are unable to enter the building from either of these locations.
- Proceed up the stairs at the front of the building to the third level to enter the galleries. Should you require the elevator, an Anvil staff member will be in the ground floor lobby to provide access to the 3rd floor.
- The museum gallery host will provide you with a gallery introduction and then send you on your way to visit the galleries.
- Each visit will be limited to a maximum of 45 minutes in the galleries. Visitors who arrive after their appointment time will be required to leave 15 minutes before the next appointment to ensure there is adequate time to sanitize between visitors.
- Gallery hosts will be sanitizing gallery surfaces at regular intervals throughout the day.
For all other inquiries about New Westminster Museum and Archives services please call 604-527-4640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org